Help your salespeople spend less time tracking leads, opportunities, and deals and enable them to reach their full potential.
Dynamics 365 for Sales is exactly what you need to manage your entire sales process under one roof. Dynamics Sales is the perfect product for companies looking for structured processes, enhanced productivity, and increased sales for an affordable monthly fee. With our extensive product and industry expertise, we can help you adapt Dynamics 365 for Sales to meet your specific requirements with the right set of apps. Below are the 5 ways Dynamics 365 for Sales will help skyrocket your business’ sales and productivity.
Quick Implementation So You Can Start Selling
Unlike typical sales solutions, Dynamics 365 Sales does not require technical or specialized resources to implement. A guided process makes set-up intuitive and automatically uses existing Office 365 settings. With out-of-the-box integration, sales teams can access rich capabilities from solutions they already use every day. As your business grows you will want to automate and streamline your sales processes, but the time and effort required to implement many solutions makes it impractical. With Dynamics 365 Sales, your business will be able to get up and running quickly with prebuilt Outlook integration. As a result, you will see results such as higher lead generation and conversions faster.
Dynamics 365 Sales is an out-of-the-box sales automation solution with role-based setup and easy configuration. You can get up and running quickly without the need to spend extra time and money configuring and deploying capabilities you do not need right now.
When you are ready to grow, Dynamics 365 is a flexible and secure platform designed to grow with you. As your sales organization develops, you can add more advanced capabilities to drive greater customer engagement. Dynamics 365 for Sales is a seamless solution and ensures your sales force has the data and applications it needs to promote strong and lasting customer relationships, all from within familiar interfaces that require no training.
Seamless Integration with Microsoft Products
With Dynamics 365 for Sales you can:
- Automatically link Outlook emails to associated CRM records including contacts and opportunities.
- Create personalized CRM views in Outlook.
- Access all Dynamics end-user functions in the Outlook interface.
- Open CRM records from any linked Outlook email
- Rely on the familiarity of Outlook to reduce training costs & gain rapid user acceptance.
- Choose between a light app for Outlook web access to track emails in Dynamics 365 across virtually any device or deploy the full CRM for Outlook desktop client.
- Use Microsoft Teams integration to seamlessly collaborate on documents between Dynamics 365 Sales and Microsoft Teams.
- Collaborate on a set of records, such as active opportunities using Teams conversation and easily access records on the go using the Dynamics 365 bot for Microsoft Teams mobile app.
- And much more!
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration
Create a seamless experience between Sales Navigator and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. Empower sales reps to build meaningful relationships, sell smarter, boost productivity, and accelerate sales performance.
- Easily transition between Sales Navigator and CRM through direct links offered on all matched Lead and Account pages within Sales Navigator.
- Identify and connect with the right buyers by filtering Sales Navigator searches based on whether or not contacts and leads are in CRM.
- Keep track of key activities such as InMails, Messages, Notes, and Calls sent by automatically saving them back to CRM.
- Save time and effort by auto-importing matched Contacts and Accounts associated with Open Opportunities into Sales Navigator
- Administrators can tailor Dynamics forms to show LinkedIn Sales Navigator profiles of Contacts or Accounts in any layout to fit specific business needs.
Track Your Competitors
To be successful in sales, you must track your conversion rate. But you must also understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. When you are busy making calls and doing presentations all day, it can be challenging to do competitive research.
Dynamics 365 for Sales offers a feature that lets you create detailed profiles for all your competitors, including active sales opportunities you are competing for and what accounts they are working. You can also include information on their strengths and weaknesses.
You can enter competitor proposals in Dynamics 365 for Sales, along with their strengths and weaknesses. Now, you can prepare a proposal that allows you to stay ahead of your competition based on the strengths you feel are most relevant to the prospective client.
Automatic Lead Scoring
If you manage hundreds or thousands of new leads each month, it can be difficult to score each one manually.
Since it is essential to know which leads are sales-ready, Dynamics 365 will automatically score every lead set with your defined rules. This way leads are always assigned to the right person, at the right time.
Interested in Learning More?
Digital Squared is a Microsoft partner and a leading provider of enterprise digital services. To go more in depth about Dynamics 365 for Sales and schedule a customized demo for your business reach out to us.